Friday, August 8, 2014

friday favorites // graphic tees

This summer I've become obsessed with taking a fun, graphic tee and dressing it up with a classic pencil skirt or a blazer. Graphic tees have become so versatile in my wardrobe and I LOVE IT! I can wear it down during the day or dress it up at night. Here are a few of my favorite looks and a couple graphic tees I think everyone should own.

Dress It Up
Everything about this look is perfect! I love the sparkly pencil skirt paired with the fuchsia pumps.
"Holy Chic." 

 
I can't get enough of floral skirts and I think they're the perfect compliment to a simple graphic tee like this one.
"Killin' It"


I saw this street look during NYFW in the Spring. Another perfect example of pairing a feminine skirt with a graphic tee. "Nouveau Grunge"

Must Haves

I found this shirt the other day on NYLON mag's website and decided that this is going to be my birthday present to myself this year. I mean, what twenty-something girl wasn't in love with Seth Cohen?
 "Seth Cohen Was My First Love" $31


These Feather Hearts! creations are currently SOLD OUT, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they'll make a return shortly. "Bad News Babes"

Rachel Antonoff could design tissue paper and I would buy it.  Her collection of graphic tees and sweatshirts are adorable and if they didn't come with a designer price tag, I would probably own all of them.
"Forever Crush" $55

No comments:

Post a Comment