Wednesday, August 6, 2014

arizona summers

I'm currently on my summer break from BYU-Idaho which means I'm back in the Arizona heat! But one of the good things about being home is the massive amounts of thrift shopping I get to do. There's just something about Arizona thrift stores that is so much better than Idaho thrift stores. Don't get me wrong, I've found many treasures in Idaho but I can always count on finding something special thrifting in AZ. My ultimate favorite vintage clothing store would have to be GrowOp Boutique in Phoenix. Pretty much any store down 6th street is a dream. I also discovered Trina's Thrift which is a lot closer to my home in Mesa and even though it's kind of chaotic on the inside, I've purchased so many cool clothes and records from that store.

Being back in Arizona is kind of weird because while everyone else is starting school again, my summer has just begun! So you can bet that I'll be blasting my summer jams until I go back to Idaho in September. Here's a playlist of some of my favorite summer songs:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment