Friday, September 19, 2014

Back to School



And so it begins again! Fall semester in Rexburg has easily become my favorite semester. I absolutely love being able to spend the holiday season with my roommates. It's so much fun decorating the apartment and filling it with autumn smells. Fall is also the best time to listen to my favorite music. I've had quite a few people give me some weird looks every time I've mentioned this to them so let me explain: I love gloomy, sad music. It's not upbeat. It's the type of music that lulls you to sleep. And it's the PERFECT music to listen to when it's raining or snowing! There's no better feeling to me than walking on campus while it's sprinkling and listening to some Ben Howard or Jose Gonzalez. I know it sounds silly and cheesy, but it makes me feel like I'm in a movie. 
I thought when I moved from Arizona to Idaho that the cold weather was going to kill me and they'd have to ship my body back in a frozen casket, but I actually ended up loving the weather. I really hope that I end up living somewhere where it snows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment